About Jain Shikanji
About Jain Shikanji
Anubhav jain is owner of Jain shikanji. we have remained mindful of our Shikanji’s Taste over an extent of 83 years most definitely. With the oncoming of new fake sugars and tones, individuals are beginning to pick more crude and ordinary pay over standard compound based drinks, as they become mindful of the thriving impacts of such designed substances in our food and water. Jain shikanji net worth , At Jain Shikanji Modinagar, we value the Quality and Taste of our Jain Shikanji. Our Zesty Lemon Drinks are exceptional and notable across Delhi, Gurgaon, Meerut, Roorkee and a few different Cities.
Indian Style Masala Lemonade – Do you need help from your ceaseless thirst in warm summers? Allow me to give you one answer for that! Simply drink a glass of chilled Masala Lemonade with flavors like dark salt, cumin powder, mint leaves and dark pepper.
You can get the best Indian masala lemonade at Jain Shikanji shops. The Original Jain Shikanji has many establishments. At Jain Shikanji Modinagar you will get the best offices to sit and drink Jain Shikanji masala lemonade. Jain Shikanji Owner is Anubhav Jain. Masala Lemonade is otherwise called Masala Nimbu Soda in Northern India. It is one of the first summer cooler beverages. It’s not difficult to make at home! You simply need lemons/lime and a couple of helpful flavors. You can serve it with plain water or pop/water/shining water.
It is one of the well known extreme refreshments for Indians in the summers! In North Indian urban areas, it is sold by little road merchants. Because of the great intensity in sun in summers, individuals drink masala lemonade to keep their bodies cool. In India, summers stay for quite a while and it is extremely sweltering. To battle the intensity of summer individuals have their own regular virus drinks as summer coolers. Presently we have AC homes and AC vehicles however it was not in old times. To keep the body cool and hydrated before individuals lived on normal fixings.
Famous Shikanji of Jain Shikanji:
Elements of Indian masala lemonade:
- squeezed 1/2 inch Ginger
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Lemons
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt
- 1 squeeze Cooking pop
Recipe for Indian masala lemonade:
- In the first place, press 2 lemons in a single container and add squashed ginger, sugar, new mint leaves, and 1 glass of water.
Blend everything well.
- In the wake of separating, the juice adds jeera powder, pepper powder, dark salt, and blend everything.
- Add some ice solid shapes and serve it in a glass. On the off chance that you like, you can add soft drink to your lemonade to be bubbly.
To hydrate and soft drink based shikanji than you can arrange your beverage from jain shikanji shop.
Water and soft drink based shikanji recipe:
- To begin with, Grind a few mint leaves in your processor.
- Take a bowl or two glasses.
- In that bowl Add lemon juice of lemon, jain shikanji masala, sugar syrup, 4-5 ice 3D shapes, and mint leaves.
- In one glass, add water and finish it off with a mint leaf.
- On the off chance that you like soft drink water in shikanji, In another glass add soft drink water and blend it well.
- Finish it off with mint leaf.
Who is the owner of Jain shikanji?
Anubhav Jain, Jain Shikanji proprietor is a notable individual and the overseer of a popular chain of the café named Jain Shikanji. He is from Ghaziabad, India.
Is Jain shikanji famous?
Our Zesty Lemon Drinks are exceptional and notable across Delhi, Gurgaon, Meerut, Roorkee and a few different Cities. Our rewards are sound, yet additionally they offer a preferable option in contrast to nibbling over the conventional enormous Names like Coke or Pepsi.